Trakker Marketplace was created by Forensic IT Inc in order to connect top-of-the-line manufacturing products to the businesses that need them the most.
Becoming a Trakker Marketplace Vendor allows you to get your company’s products directly in front of your customers, and allows you to focus on creating your products and fulfilling your orders, instead of spending precious time and resources creating an online storefront to sell them through. Focus on your customers and your killer products, and Forensic IT will handle the rest.
Trakker Marketplace operates on a commission-based business model, meaning that your bottom-line isn’t affected by high-barrier monthly fees that cut into your profits before you can even ship a product out of the warehouse doors. View our <<<— Vendor Commission guide —>>> for more information or sign up at our Vendor Registration Page today and begin.
Creating a Vendor account to sell your products on Trakker Marketplace
- Navigate to Vendor -> Vendor Registration
- Enter your company email address and a selected password and select Register
- A notification about the creation of your new Vendor account will be sent to the Trakker Marketplace team for approval. Approval can take up to 1 business day
- Once a Trakker Marketplace admin has approved your request for a new account, you will receive an email with further instructions on setting up your account
- Once you have recieved your vendor approval email, log in at goTrakker/marketplace and you will be directed to your vendor dashboard
- Navigate to Store Settings -> Shop Front in the left side panel of the Vendor Dashboard. Select the red Edit button on the top of the General information panel and fill out the corresponding fields, contact information and a Vendor shop description. These fields are required in order to add products as receive orders through the Trakker Marketplace
- It is recommended that you upload a profile picture sized 200 x 200px and a shop banner image sized 1200 x 245px, as well as inserting the urls for links to any of the social media platforms that your company may have accounts on. While these are not required, they are likely to increase your brand visibility and trust as a vendor on the Trakker Marketplace